The SMA Law Group has been dedicated to helping car accident victims for years. We are proud to help residents in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas get back on their feet after they have been injured in a car accident.
Expertise.com recently studied nearly 100 car accident lawyers serving Pittsburgh, and we are proud to announce that we were picked as top car accident lawyers. The SMA Law Group will continue to vigorously represent clients in this area. Our Pittsburgh car crash lawyers are always ready to help.
How was this award chosen?
The team at Expertise.com says their goal is to connect people with the best local experts in their field. They used 25 variables across five categories and analyzed the results to formulate their hand-picked list of the best car accident lawyers in Pittsburgh.
What does the SMA Law Group do for victims?
The SMA Law Group is a full-service law firm and handles the entire process for you. This includes:
- Obtaining all evidence from the incident, including accident reports, video and photo surveillance, eyewitness accounts, and more.
- Ensuring you are evaluated by a trusted health care professional who can determine the extent of your injuries.
- Negotiating with aggressive insurance companies to secure a settlement that covers all of your accident-related expenses.
- Preparing your case for trial if a fair settlement is not offered.
The goal of our Pittsburgh car accident attorneys is to secure the compensation you need to recover. This could include:
- Your medical expenses related to the incident
- Lost wages and benefits if you cannot work while you recover
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of personal enjoyment damages
- Possible punitive damages against the negligent party
What other practice areas does the SMA Law Group focus on?
The SMA Law Group helps those who are injured by other people’s negligence. Aside from car accidents, we also help victims of:
- Worksite and construction accidents
- Premises liability incidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog and animal bites
- Medical malpractice
It is not uncommon for our attorneys to help clients who are suffering from the following:
- Spinal cord damage
- Head trauma injuries
- Severe neck and lower back injuries
- Broken and fractured bones
- Amputations and lacerations
- Severe burn injuries
- Loss of eyesight
- Loss of hearing
- Permanent disfigurement
Victims of car accidents and other incidents often incur major medical expenses reaching into the hundreds of thousands of dollars. They also commonly deal with major life changes, and the SMA Law Group is here to help them rebuild after an injury.
Let the SMA Law Group help you today
If you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident that was caused by somebody else’s careless or negligent behavior, turn to a law firm recognized for their excellence. The SMA Law Group is going to get to work on your case and secure the compensation you deserve. When you need a Pittsburgh car accident attorney, you can contact us for a free consultation by clicking here or calling 1-888-976-2529.